- 1.76 MB File Size
- 5 File Count
- May 1, 2019 Create Date
- May 2, 2019 Last Updated
All content, graphics, and verbiage in this resource were designed for the exclusive use by CAP agencies currently enrolled in the Community Action Angels Membership for use in their normal program operations. Use of this resource for other reasons is prohibited so as to protect the brand of the Community Action Angels Membership Program. If items are sent to an outside vendor for the creation of promotional or fundraising products, a copyright permission is necessary and can be obtained readily by emailing email@example.com.
- Provide swaddle sleepers to infants to help in the prevention of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
- Provide safe sleep education to parents of newborns up to age two.
- Create community awareness of the importance of safe sleep habits for young children.
- Many new parents are leaving the hospital without knowledge of safe sleep or items needed to insure infant safety.
- The rate of SIDS has dropped by 50% since the “Back to Sleep” campaign.
- Maintains a patent airway
- Limits the re-breathing of CO2
- Side sleeping is better than stomach sleeping, but still TWICE the risk of back.
Project Sponsor: Community Action Angels
|Austin NANN Lecture.pdfJeanne Giebe.pdf|
|Angel Hugs Project Design.docx|
|Angel Hugs Presentation.pptx|
|Angel Hugs Chapter Two Project Design.docx|
|Neonatal Network- Modeling Safe Sleep.pdf|