- 0.00 KB File Size
- 2 File Count
- May 1, 2019 Create Date
- May 6, 2019 Last Updated
All content, graphics, and verbiage in this resource were designed for the exclusive use by CAP agencies currently enrolled in the Community Action Angels Membership for use in their normal program operations. Use of this resource for other reasons is prohibited so as to protect the brand of the Community Action Angels Membership Program. If items are sent to an outside vendor for the creation of promotional or fundraising products, a copyright permission is necessary and can be obtained readily by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To offer an engaging opportunity for positive and productive social interaction while helping others.
- To embrace and promote the spirit of giving.
- To promote Community Action Angels in our community, and its need for volunteers and donations to assist with unmet needs.
Individuals who are sick, elderly, or economically disadvantaged have greater need for items of warmth, purpose, or comfort.
- Individuals who are sick, elderly, or economically disadvantaged have greater need of companionship and compassion.
- To engage the crafting community in donating handmade items of comfort. (hats, mittens, afghans, chemo caps, socks, pillows, bibs, etc.)
- To provide handmade items to local nursing homes, hospitals, and charitable organizations.
- To sponsor regular knit/crochet sessions in partnership with local nursing homes, senior housing complexes, and charitable organizations.
- To create new and stronger partnerships in the community. (Individual, agency, faith-based, corporate and others)
- To increase the number of Community Action Angels volunteers.
|Angel Made Project Design.docx|
|Angel Made Presentation.pptx|